Dec 29, 2014

Peace, Goodwill and a joyful New Year

A merry 2015 to all!

I know it's not 2015 yet, but I might as well preempt it.

I hope you each had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. E. Garvin decided to celebrate Christmas Adam as well.
 


 ​SANTA!!!!! Actually the ward's High Priests Group Leader Bro. Gull.


​A stocking for me! Actually, this was at our mission president's home.



​A Christmas ornament given to us from the family we celebrated Christmas Eve with. The most Idahoan family I've met on my mission. Guns, Jesus, rodeos, dirtbikes, ham and potatoes for dinner, all sons are tall and big and served missions....awesome family.

In other news, it was awesome to be able to video call my family for a little while and wish them a merry Christmas and catch up. We met a few new people this past week who have really opened up to meeting with us. There are miracles that happen every day. It's a blessing to be on a mission for the Lord and I have grown and learned so much within the past 10 or so months. 

I hope you have a great start to the new year and can find peace and hope despite all the chaos that can surround us. I know that peace and calm comes from God and from Jesus Christ and His Gospel. I am grateful to be able to share that with people every day.

Love,

Elder Adamek

No comments:

Post a Comment

where you can think and write