Dec 24, 2014

Peace, Goodwill and

Merry Christmas!

I am grateful for the Christmas holiday and the reminder it gives me and many others about the birth of the Lord, Jesus Christ. He is the reason why we celebrate Christmas.

This past week, E. Garvin and I had opportunities to walk around in the rain, sharing our testimonies of the Savior and His birth. 

Missionaries from across the mission got together for a Christmas Conference in which we watched several great videos about the Savior and His birth. I finally got to see Mr. Kreuger's Christmas, which I had never seen before and I enjoyed seeing the older Jimmy Stewart, though in my heart I also desired to see the younger Jimmy Stewart in It's A Wonderful Life. I hope you all can watch it for me! There were also many musical performances of Christmas hymns and carols. We had a white elephant gift exchange at the end, in which I received car air fresheners. We don't have a car, but someone else needed some so they traded me their gift. I had bought four signs that missionaries often see during their day here in Idaho; "Keep Out" "No Trespassing" "Beware of Dog" and "No Hunting" It drew a few laughs from the irony of it all.

I hope you all have a great week and have an awesome Christmas! 

Love,

Elder Adamek

No comments:

Post a Comment

where you can think and write