Mar 9, 2015

New Members - E. Adamek Mar. 9, 2015

Hello everyone,

My soul rejoices because of the love Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have for not only me, but for all those people who surround me. My joy in this truth is magnified as I see other people recognize this for themselves and accept that love and change through the Atonement of Jesus Christ into their lives. 

The family we have been teaching for only the past month and a half was baptized this past Saturday. All four of them were baptized by the dad's father. The Holy Spirit which filled the church building was powerful, yet it also brought a great quietude and peace to my heart. A testimony of the divine purposes of the family, if not strong beforehand, would have been, and was for me, strengthened beyond description from the baptisms and confirmations that took place. 

Another family was also strengthened this past Sunday through God's power and authority here on the earth in the priesthood. A man who wasn't very active in the Church when I came to Kuna, just blessed his baby this past Sunday right after receiving the priesthood authority to do so. Their entire family is so strong now, it is a miracle. 

These events were landmark moments and don't happen often, but they do happen. It is the quiet, small and daily moments that really cause great shifts in attitude, perspective and character. I have noted that and know it to be true for myself.

Otherwise, this past week was pretty difficult. We have been trying really hard to find more people to teach and people keep saying no. That is their choice and so that is all right. We will just continue to go forward, smiling and loving others. I encourage you all to do the same in some way this next week!

Love,

Elder Adamek

No comments:

Post a Comment

where you can think and write