May 25, 2015

E. Adamek Mission May 25, 2015



Greetings from Baker City!

Let's just say that my second year in the mission field is turning out already to be one of constant change. This is a good thing.

After only six weeks serving in Payette, I received a transfer call directing me to head up to Baker City. It's my first area in Oregon and I am excited to be here. The climate is relatively cooler here and there are mountains! I am accustomed to serving in areas for six or more months, so this was a surprise. I am serving with Elder Sorensen, who is originally from Canada and a great missionary. 

It was difficult to leave an area so soon. I felt as if the relationships I had begun to develop would be doomed to fail. But! What is great, is that I may be going on exchanges back to my previous area since it is within the same zone! I know things will work out and be all right! Then I'll be able to get another root beer! I had to bring my mug along for the memories.

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers you send!

Love,
Elder Adamek

No comments:

Post a Comment

where you can think and write