Nov 30, 2015

New Initiative - E. Adamek Mission - Nov. 30, 2015



Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a couple dinners. One that we called lunch and the other was our official dinner. But they were only two hours apart, so I didn't eat as much during dinner as I did for lunch. But they were good, very good!

The Spirit of God is working a lot in the hearts of the people out here in Kuna. This time of year people are always more receptive to spiritual thinking and I believe it is because God knows this time of year is important what with many people remembering the birth of the Savior.

With that being said, there is a wonderful new video that was released by the Church! A Savior is Born!

Elder Daniels and I are excited to share this with many people this Christmas season. It is such a wonderful time of the year!

Love,
Elder Adamek
(this is like the first gif I've ever put into an email)

No comments:

Post a Comment

where you can think and write