Mar 15, 2016

New Child - Elder Adamek Mission Mar. 14, 2016



Hello everyone,

It has been a special blessing on my mission to listen to children as they pray, speak and act. From the youngest of the young who can barely string together sentences to those nearing and are in adolescence, the Holy Spirit has touched my heart and taught me a lot through these simple, yet amazing children.

We are teaching a girl who is 14 who has much more of a difficult background than I would try to explain or even share over email. However, she knows God loves her. We were able to give her a blessing this past week and it was an honor. I know God loves the children and that He expects us to strive to become more child-like, more humble, more submissive, more loving, and more trusting of Heavenly Father. 

I have, in many ways and not through my own strength, been able to become more like a child throughout my mission. I've had to learn the hard way sometimes, but because Heavenly Father is the best parent ever, He is so patient and loving. He is so quick to forgive. He is so perfect. He is everything we need. He really did give us Jesus Christ to show us how to be more like a child. A child of God. 

I am a child of God,
And he has sent me here,
Has given me an earthly home
With parents kind and dear.

I am a child of God,
And so my needs are great;
Help me to understand his words
Before it grows too late.

I am a child of God.
Rich blessings are in store;
If I but learn to do his will
I'll live with him once more.

Lead me, guide me, walk beside me,
Help me find the way.
Teach me all that I must do
To live with him someday. 

Please have a wonderful week everyone! 

Love,
Elder Adamek

No comments:

Post a Comment

where you can think and write