Nov 23, 2015

New Thanks - E. Adamek Mission Nov. 23, 2015



Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I am grateful that I have an opportunity each week to email you and that the computer I'm typing on is up to date, easy to use, and has great Internet connectivity. 

I'm grateful that I have the ability to type, think, spell, and string together words that can explain the experiences I have been given. I'm grateful that the Spirit guides me as I write these emails so that my message can touch the heart of someone each week.

I'm thankful that I am alive with my health and strength, both physically and spiritually, and that the Lord continues to sustain me even when I feel my strength is not enough. 

I give thanks for the examples and the lights in my life found in my family, friends, leaders, fellow missionaries, members of the Church around me, and those people I teach and visit

I'm glad that I can be a missionary, even for a short while.

My heart rejoices in those who have accepted the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ and especially in Jeron and Abby, who will be baptized this next weekend and who were prepared not by E. Daniels and I, but by the Lord and His Spirit.

I'm even grateful for the trials, tests, and challenges, weaknesses, temptations and struggles that I have.

Most of all, I am grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, and in our Father. Their plan is perfect; their love, rejuvenating; and their grace, cleansing. I love them.

I hope you each have someone and something to be grateful for. Know that no matter how many things there are that are not good and may cause you to not feel grateful in the moment, there is always someone who is grateful for you and is pleased that you are His child. :)

Love,
Elder Adamek

No comments:

Post a Comment

where you can think and write