Dec 7, 2015

Newness - E. Adamek Mission - Dec. 7, 2015



Hi everyone!

My time is brief, but let's just say I am grateful for the Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that we all go through refining times and sometimes we feel that it is our fault we are experiencing even unnecessary grief, pain, or frustration. Even if we do bring upon ourselves feelings of negativity or frustration, that doesn't mean we deserve to stay in that state of mind. I know that when we turn to our Father in heaven, He reminds us of the means by which we can all be saved from those terrible feelings and experiences. He reminds us of His Son, Jesus Christ. He blesses us to feel relief, even if it is temporary, from His Holy Ghost. Gradually, over time, the relief becomes more and more permanent as our faith in Jesus Christ is added upon.

Good things come from God. Confusion and contention don't. I'm grateful to be sharing a message that promotes unity and goodness. As the angel said that he was sharing good tidings of great joy, so do I, as much as I can. I'm not great at it, but I'm trying and God makes all the difference. 

Listen to some happy Christmas tunes this week!

Love,
Elder Adamek

No comments:

Post a Comment

where you can think and write